The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Maybe the Nuggs will up their offer for AI now  :paranoid
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

The Nuggets beat the Celtics 116-105

AI's night:

18 minutes
9/22 (22 shots in 18 minutes)
28 pts
13 assts
4 steals
2 rebounds
6 turnovers

PoopyfaceMcGee

My question is this... with Carmelo on suspension, why is AI only playing < 20 minutes?

Dillen

Quote from: FFatPatt on December 28, 2006, 12:18:33 PM
My question is this... with Carmelo on suspension, why is AI only playing < 20 minutes?
He isn't. He played 44 minutes.
Link
Think about it. It isn't even possible to have 22 shots, 13 assists, and 6 turnovers in 18 minutes. That means you'd have the ball 41 times in 18 minutes. Eh...nah?

PoopyfaceMcGee

It serves me right for assuming BigEd wasn't full of shtein.

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

"Michael and Juanita Jordan mutually and amicably decided to end their 17 year marriage. A judgment for dissolution of their marriage was entered today.

There will be no further statements."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

He' been farging around on her for years. What happened there?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

TRADE

Earl Boykins and Julius Hodge to Milwaukee

Steve Blake to Denver

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.