The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on July 20, 2006, 12:56:36 PM
I mean "catcher" in every sense of the word.

nice one, mussa.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ouch.  Your shaolin kung-fu has once again defeated my drunken monkey.

BigEd76

phattymatty

wow. 

US lost to Greece this morning.

ice grillin you

K has already petitioned the us olympic committee to put the loss on pete gaudets record
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: phattymatty on September 01, 2006, 09:51:36 AM
wow.

Serves them right.  I relish their failure.

farging idiots need to learn how to shoot, defend, and pass.  In short, Americans no longer know how to play basketball.  They play NBA.  It's not the same.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 01, 2006, 09:53:15 AM
K has already petitioned the us olympic committee to put the loss on pete gaudets record

slight chuckle. good work.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Diomedes on September 01, 2006, 09:55:32 AM
Quote from: phattymatty on September 01, 2006, 09:51:36 AM
wow.

Serves them right.  I relish their failure.

farging idiots need to learn how to shoot, defend, and pass.  In short, Americans no longer know how to play basketball.  They play NBA.  It's not the same.

exactly
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

No way. He seemed like such a calm, cool, collective guy after the brawl in Detroit.

BigEd76

The Warriors sold the naming rights to "The Arena".  It's now "The Oracle".

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 25, 2006, 02:52:50 PM

"Goodneth Grathyuth!  Thumbodyth looking thuper fantathtic in hith new uniformy!"