The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i love how you make definitive statements like these, but when you're wrong every time you claim that they weren't technically "guarentees"
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

The BIGSTUD

This is caption the picture. Lebron said it, not me.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phattymatty

thats it, if history serves correct, the cavs win now.

The BIGSTUD

But as for my prediction. I'm still going with the Pistons. There's no arguing they are the better team, but I have no idea what the hell has got into them. They are playing with zero passion or tenacity. The Pistons are better than this. I hate them, but I'll admit they are a very good team.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

reese125

Quote from: phattymatty on May 17, 2006, 10:31:14 PM

you ever see history not repeat itself? Too many times. dont count the Pistons out yet

The BIGSTUD

Definitely not. If the Pistons don't play their best in game 6(which is too much for the Cavs to handle), then the Pistons are gutless and are total frauds.

phattymatty

Quote from: reese125 on May 17, 2006, 10:36:56 PM

you ever see history not repeat itself? Too many times. dont count the Pistons out yet

i meant because dude above you predicted the pistons will win, and he's always wrong.

reese125

Quote from: Bunkley78 on May 17, 2006, 10:40:41 PM
Definitely not. If the Pistons don't play their best in game 6(which is too much for the Cavs to handle), then the Pistons are gutless and are total frauds.

yeah total frauds...they suck. Your watching one the best NBA athletes ever to play and hes showing it by taking over the world champions. Use your head Bunkley

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: phattymatty on May 17, 2006, 10:47:04 PM
Quote from: reese125 on May 17, 2006, 10:36:56 PM

i meant because dude above you predicted the pistons will win, and he's always wrong.

I've by always you mean never, then yes, you'd be correct.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: reese125 on May 17, 2006, 10:50:33 PM
Quote from: Bunkley78 on May 17, 2006, 10:40:41 PM

yeah total frauds...they suck. Your watching one the best NBA athletes ever to play and hes showing it by taking over the world champions. Use your head Bunkley

Don't put words in my mouth, chief. I said they were a very good team in my previous post. You should maybe use your eyes and read my posts before you start telling me to use my head.

But if this team lays in egg in a game 6 with their backs against the wall, then yes they are frauds. Meaning they are not as good as they appear, because a truly great team wouldn't go down without a fight. Use YOUR head reese.

reese125

Don't put words in my mouth, chief. I said they were a very good team in my previous post. You should maybe use your eyes and read my posts before you start telling me to use my head.

you called them frauds if they lose, and your wrong. I truly cant go back to all of your posts and read them...seriousy..I cant afford to lose precious minutes off my life.

so if they Mavericks beat the Spurs, are the Spurs frauds?

The BIGSTUD

:-D you are a trip.

I didn't say lose, I said if they lay an egg. Which means play like garbage. The Pistons have been playing like crap this series. Truly great teams don't lay an egg with their backs against the wall.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice to see DET lose again.

What did you say again, Rasheed? :-D

BigEd76

Rome

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 19, 2006, 12:58:00 AM
Clippers force game 7  :yay

Great series.  Almost makes me want to start watching NBA b-ball again.  Almost.