i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 15, 2006, 10:15:11 AM
Clippers/Sonics trade:

LAC gets: Vladimir Radmanovic
SEA gets: Chris Wilcox

i feel like the clips got the better end of that deal.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

QuoteTelfair explained to local authorities that the gun belonged to his girlfriend and that he had inadvertently grabbed the wrong bag when leaving for the team's road trip.

Sure thing boss. What kind of idiot does this? You make millions of dollars to play basketball.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on February 15, 2006, 10:07:41 PMWhat kind of idiot does this? You make millions of dollars to play basketball.

answered your own question
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Lebron put his junk on Delonte West's face last night and smooshed it. 

Best dunk of the year.

There were a ton of nice dunks last night actually.

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on February 16, 2006, 09:46:30 AM
There were a ton of nice dunks last night actually.

Sadly, thats the best anyone can say about the NBA in 2006.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 15, 2006, 10:00:03 AM
I'd pay big money to see Francis & Marbury on the same court.

Lets not forget the Knicks have Jalen Rose and Jamal Crawford. Both of those guys need their shots too.

SunMo

The Rookie vs. Sophmore Game is on right now, or as I like to call it, The Everything That's Wrong with the NBA Game
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hunt

just heard on espn radio that the lakers are exploring an odom for francis trade.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

Quote from: mhunt on February 18, 2006, 12:37:19 PM
just heard on espn radio that the lakers are exploring an odom for francis trade.

Yeah, right...

:-D

Edited - holy shtein, bro... you were right.

QuoteFrancis Heading To L.A.?

Feb 18 - The Orlando Sentinel reports the Lakers are "aggressively" pursuing a trade that would send Lamar Odom to the Magic for Steve Francis in a multiplayer deal. The newspaper also reports that the Rockets have picked up interest in the past few days to make a "dramatic move" with the Magic and that the Sonics have also called about Francis' availability.

:o

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

Iggy just got absolutely FARGED in the slam dunk contest.  Granted, it really doesn't mean anything but Robinson took like 13 attempts on his final dunk and imo, it wasn't anything spectacular at all.  One of the judges put up a 10 for Iggy's last dunk and then pulled it down. 

It's a shame because it totally ruined what was otherwise a pretty exciting contest and the most exciting one in about 15+ years.