Kings
Clippers
Grizz
Wolves
Nuggets
Warriors
Suns
Lakers

That's my list of how I would prefer to see win the west. Lakers winning anything is akin to the Yanks and Cowboys because of their fans and how the media drools over them. Too bad Fox is hurt and Kawhi is a ho.

phattymatty

not the cowboys obviously but I'd be fine with the yankees and lakers winning every title every year as long as our divisional rivals don't win any.

MDS

lakers have to be #1 for me....to see lebron do it at this age would kill the cum guzzling jordan fanboys who are the most annoying people on earth

who cares that lakers win their 1000th title or their idiot bandwagon fans can fake celebrate, if you live on twitter maybe itll hurt.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Look at the Hawks!

Pull this out

SD

Ice Trae

Helluva a comeback and game

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Nice.  I think that pushed back the Sixers' round 2 another day?

phattymatty

I enjoy rooting for Trae when it's not against us.  Double when it's the Celtics. Terrible shot lol but dude has balls.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 25, 2023, 09:55:55 PM
Nice.  I think that pushed back the Sixers' round 2 another day?

Two days. From Sat to Mon which is huge for Jojo

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on April 25, 2023, 10:00:44 PM
I enjoy rooting for Trae when it's not against us.  Double when it's the Celtics. Terrible shot lol but dude has balls.

Yeah I agree. Annoying little shtein when playing the Sixers but when he's dragging his nuts all over the Knicks and Celts is fun.

Clips working the Suns - hope they can hold on

Btw a $100 bet on all three dogs MLs tonight would've paid like $23k

PhillyPhreak54

What a stupid quarter for the Clips

I don't think I've ever seen a whoopin like this

79-71 Clips with 8:00

Then tied at 86...

It's now 103-86 Suns.

Disgusting

PhillyPhreak54

Booker with 41 after 3 and 25 alone in the 3rd

PhillyPhreak54

And the Clips are back to within two!

These playoffs have been awesome

Let's go Clips

PhillyPhreak54

So much for that.

Show a graphic about no turnovers for LA and the announcer jinx is full go - they turn it over twice

136-130 with :30 left. Damn

If that ho Kawhi plays or Paul George is healthy they'd win this series

PhillyPhreak54