The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Certain Philly sports people you are not allowed to feel anything for - Ben, Wentz, Billy Wagner, Rolen, Papelbon, Jeff Ruland, I'd say TO but that was equally on the bedwetter.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Ben is the biggest bitch of all time in Philly sports. Don't think it's even particularly close.

Don Ho

Certain visions will never go away - Joe Carter, Game 6 Stanley Cup OT goal, Rod Martin picking off Jaws THREE times in SB XV, drafting Jon Harris in 1997, Ronde Barber, Ricky Manning, Chiefs scoring twice on identical play, lot of Phillies downers but Ben and his backing off on the layup against Hawks will haunt me for a very long time.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 28, 2023, 05:57:38 PM
Ben is the biggest bitch of all time in Philly sports. Don't think it's even particularly close.

Yeah he's got a secretariat sized lead on everyone else

PhillyPhreak54

Luka missing a one footer to tie...brutal

PhillyPhreak54

Knicks and Celtics game is wild

Going to OT

Knicks up 3 with :15 and dude fouls Brown on a bucket to allow him to tie.

PhillyPhreak54

Make that double OT

Celtics with a sloppy possession on their last shot

PhillyPhreak54

All Boston does is look to shoot threes

Knicks and Quickley taking over

SD

I guess Tatum top of the key 3 was too obvious. Horford brick. Knicks are hot.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Come on man. Really?

One of my fave players from back in the day

https://twitter.com/espnnba/status/1633672732876636161 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

Don Ho

Are they sure it wasn't one his 20 bastich children taking a shot at him?

PhillyPhreak54

The Knicks are half decent.

Every time I've watched them they've played well

ice grillin you

celtics lost to the rockets...sixers now only a game out of the 2 seed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

I'm not getting hopes up yet as we still have doc rivers making decisions but it does feel different than in past years with how this team is starting to click at the right time.