The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Porzingis to the wiz for Dinwiddle

phattymatty

Charlotte got montrez for scrubs.  he would have been a perfect backup.

Munson

I guess technically this belongs here instead of the other thread I posted it in....oops. Replies are all-time.

https://twitter.com/lebatardshow/status/1494841500223651843 21
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

worst dunk contest ever but everything else about the event was pretty fun to watch. 

when the skills competition is more exciting than the dunk contest, you need to start rethinking the rules or something. or pay the bigger names to compete.  something gotta change.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I haven't watched one in awhile bc it's lost its luster.

Same as the HR Derby.

Get the big names in it. Like back when MJ and Dominique would do them.

SD

Dragic signed with the Nets.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

phattymatty

who are all these people voting jokic over Embiid for mvp?

the Vegas odds seem to think it'll be a blow out for jokic right now.  but everyone I see on tv or online is still picking Embiid. and I still haven't seen a case for jokic > Embiid that makes sense.

PhillyPhreak54

I saw a thing last night where someone was tracking writers mentions for MVP and it was like 4/1 Jokic with a couple Giannis picks too

Jokic is gonna get it.

QB Eagles

It's a narrative award, and the narrative moved away from Embiid when Giannis' block on Embiid sealed the Sixers collapse against the Bucks a few weeks ago.

phattymatty

I knew jokic was having a great year also but I just looked up his stats and didn't realize it was that good lol so never mind.

phattymatty

TNT crew was murdering the Twolves for their celebration after the game last night.  It was pretty funny.

And I'm actually embarrassed for KAT last night - I can't remember a "star" with such a meltdown.  Not just his zesty play but his whole farging personality, complaining, etc. was just cringey to watch. 

PhillyPhreak54

Heckuva game by the Pels. Almost blew a 21pt lead but they held.

Good for Willie Green

phattymatty

I used to call him my least favorite Sixer ever but at this point I don't even remember why I disliked him so much back then. 

Also I saw a report this morning that Ben Simmons vibes are at an all time high lol