The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

No one has any answer for Durant and the game was close until Budenholzer decided to sit Giannis for half of the third. It's the playoffs against an elite offense. You do what you gotta. 35 minutes for Giannis ain't it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

That game was never close. At no point did I think the bucks had any shot

PhillyPhreak54

The Bucks look like shtein again.

Like watching the Sixers yesterday.

PhillyPhreak54

Actually they look worse.

Good lord.

rjs246

Down by 20 and they have Lopez and trash ass Portis taking shots. My god what a train wreck.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Quote from: TAFKASD on June 06, 2021, 12:51:43 PM
That game was never close. At no point did I think the bucks had any shot

Ditto tonight. You could have two Giannas's out there it wouldn't matter.

PhillyPhreak54

It's like the Nets don't miss.

And then you have Giannis who is trending towards just a guy status who somehow looks worse on the FT line than Simmons does.

34 point deficit now. Budenholzer should probably sell his crib. Can't see him coming back.

PhillyPhreak54

Tyler Johnson gettin scrub minutes run and got thrown to the floor

He still looks homeless

PhillyPhreak54

Nuggets and Suns is good so far.

Campazzo is a pesky little shtein. He's all over the place. Perfect little glue player to have

PhillyPhreak54

So much for the good game.

Suns have blitzed them.

It was 70-60 Denver

Now the Suns are on a 32-9 run. And Denver just keeps jacking up long balls

MDS

suns-nets nba finals will really test the power of the league...two teams with zero fan bases and no mega star (durant is not a mega star come at me)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't think it would be awful.

Kyrie/Durant/Harden/Booker/Paul

That's enough collective star power to generate interest. And if every game is 133-129 it'll catch on for ratings.

MDS

nobody knows who devin booker is. chris paul is in commercials but he doesnt move the needle. kyrie is as popular as me.

the needle pushers in the nba are lebron, steph, zion and thats pretty much it. guys like durant and harden can lead a promo graphics package but nobody is turning on the tv to watch them. market is really important and bkn does not register in NY, nothing registers in phoenix except trump rallies and lynchings of mexicans
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Durants a mega star so is Harden.

QB Eagles

Quotelebron, steph, zion

One of these things is not like the other.