The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Nah I'd still think it was a bad look Philly or not

He did take questions in the locker room after but didn't hit the podium. Him more than anyone needs to take it on the chin since he's the de facto coach and GM there.

ice grillin you

he did a presser he just did it in the locker room....same thing he did yesterday...this goes back to the boston series where the nba made him wait for the podium in an area where boston fans could get near him and he had some beef....nba then made him wait again before the game one presser...so hes not messing with the podium anymore until they make it a better process

in other words this had nothing to do with last nights game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

hunt

bron is f'n amazing...but the warriors are on another level right now.  guys like love, jr smith, korver, etc. just can't keep up.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

difference is warriors are one of the few teams that can make it tough on lebron with kd and klay being able to switch on him...basically they have chosen not to help on lebron at all and are fine with him geting his at the rim while they stay home on everyone else behind the line...drive and kicks have been non existent for cleveland in the first two games and at the same time lebron has been run down in the second half of both games because while they cant stop him they can make him work more than most teams...and not just by guarding him on the defensive end but him having to guard kd on the other end

PhillyPhreak54

As zesty as Kyrie was before....he's totally reversed course and is playing fantastic

ice grillin you

he's done that all playoffs....his road home splits are huge

ice grillin you

kyrue has to take that right to the hole

PhillyPhreak54

Awful shot by Korver and Kyrie

LeBron shouldn't have dished to Korver. Take the shot yourself

phattymatty

Holy farg I went to a show tonight in MD and when I left cavs were up by like 10. Caught the last 20 sec when I got home what the farg.

PhillyPhreak54

The sting of having +3.5 offset by Cleveland 2H +1 but farg man

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 07, 2017, 11:45:41 PM

kyrue possession killed them

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 07, 2017, 11:55:31 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 07, 2017, 11:45:41 PM

are you watching the game?

korver missed with like four seconds left down 5...it meant nothing and lebron didn't pass it to him it was off a ball that was stripped from jr smith

What?

I'm talking about the shot he jacked up from the left corner on the possession before Kyrie took his lousy shot. Not the heave ho at the end of the game

ice grillin you

oh I thought you meant the last shot....your NBA takes dont have the greatest history so I thought you were talking about that

either way the kyrie possession ended the game

phattymatty

i got into a hardcore nba conversation with some dude at the bar the other night, and I find it weird and kinda funny how the  cult of hinkie is spreading around the league. like people are seriously scared of how good the sixers are gonna be.

something came on about the sixers trading 3 for 5 and 10 and this guy was like, you have too many good players, do you really have the roster spots for two top 10 players? it's actually getting a little ridiculous for people to think the worst team of the last 3 years has too many good players.

i'm already getting annoyed for when the real bandwagon starts.