The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I have a feeling romo is actually going to get in the game for the mavs tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus

Rudy Gobert went down like 15 seconds into this game. Seemed like his knee exploded

PhillyPhreak54

Huge win by Utah

Joe Johnson at the buzzer wow

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 15, 2017, 10:51:55 PM
Jesus

Rudy Gobert went down like 15 seconds into this game. Seemed like his knee exploded

its a real shame too...it was the best series of the first round
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

McCollum is ballin

Let's go Blazers

PhillyPhreak54

Portland does what they do in the 4th's...folded up

And rookie move by GS arena people. You won a round one playoff game. What's up with the confetti?

MDS

boston gonna lose to this horrible bulls team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Boston getting worked again lol

MDS

whens the last time an 8 beat a 1 in a 7 gamer without their best player tearing his acl
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

warriors beat mavs a few years ago when Dallas had 68 wins

MDS

thats right...i was in college for that...i think 07.

ice grillin you

I don't recall the year I just remember its being the biggest thing ever...mavs were legit great and dirk won the MVP and they both choked

phattymatty

the grizz beats the spurs s an 8 seed like a year before or after the sixers. basically when the same guys they have now were just starting.

also LOLCELTS.

phattymatty

watching this andre igoudala - evan turner - mo harkless - javelin mcgee show.

sixers.