The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

hinkie farged that one up didnt he
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on April 09, 2015, 07:31:03 PM
hinkie farged that one up didnt he

KJ might be coming back, if his mom lets him. I think the Rockets let him play like 1 out of every 5 games, and his contract expires at the end of the year.

MDS

if you think hes coming back you are on something worse than j
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if they want him rockets can keep him with a simple qualifying offer....i suspect they let him walk tho....someone that size who cant handle or shoot generally does not play in moreys system...in fact i suspect its why hinkie got rid of him to begin with
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

yeah there's zero chance he's on houston next year. i'd give him a little better chance of being on the sixers than any other team. not that it matters but certainly believable.

ice grillin you

wouldnt be that surprising if they traded him back to the sixers given morey and hinkies relationship......scoundrels both of them

phattymatty

was basically just to teach KJ a lesson not to mess with the evil genius bc of the deal.

KJ gambled and lost a lot of money.

ice grillin you

dummy marv albert talking about how it may not be beneficial for miami to make the playoffs cause of the pick.....shut up marv

phattymatty

beasley just drained 3 straight 3s.

he was with mudiay in china a few weeks ago.

ice grillin you

there a ridiculously beautiful woman sitting front row btwn the heat bench and the scorers table...she often is in the screen when they show a shot of spoelstra

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

miami is 2/18 from the field this quarter and has blown a 20 pt halftime lead

MDS

bigger deal: this game or every eagles game under chip

ice grillin you

bigger....this is about the future of a franchise

just a stupid 39-8 run by the bulls....game over.....pick lost

MDS

can you stop playing these games and admit you go

sixers
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
everyone else