The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

disgraceful maga cesspool san antonio does it again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Well Pop is about as far away from MAGA as you can get

Rome

I was watching the local news and they had a huge party in downtown Orlando to celebrate the draft lottery. 

Also - some MA's got into a brawl in front of Disney today because someone got in someone else's photo by mistake. 

Tactical nukes.  That's all I got to say for this hell hole of a state. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 16, 2023, 08:38:09 PMWell Pop is about as far away from MAGA as you can get

yup im really happy for poppy and couldn't have chosen a better place for him to go
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i dont care if pop is ghandi farg san antonio to the ends of the earth

they shouldnt have an nba team and now they have 3 hall of famers in my lifetime
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Denver is drilling these fools

Would be nice is Embiid use his size like Jokic does

PhillyPhreak54

Last time SA won the lotto they didn't miss the playoffs for 22 straight years

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 16, 2023, 08:55:27 PMi dont care if pop is ghandi farg san antonio to the ends of the earth

they shouldnt have an nba team and now they have 3 hall of famers in my lifetime

If it keeps him in the league longer its a good thing...plus they have almost as many titles as philly has ever so who cares if they win a few more

MDS

after living there for 5 years i came to despise their fanbase...bandwagon dorks

they have 4 titles + 1 in a fake lockout year. philly, as a whole, has 7 and thats being generous counting the sixers first title when the nba was barely a pro league....good god

ice grillin you

Nuggets three point shooting is ridiculous...at least half have been super contested

PhillyPhreak54

This is absurd. Come on Denver

I'm sick of the Lakers

ice grillin you

Cant believe jamal pulled that back

PhillyPhreak54