Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Hopefully this Australian royal commission looking into Rupert Murdoch leads somewhere and media companies have to settle down for, like, ten whole minutes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2020, 04:43:42 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2020, 01:43:16 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on October 14, 2020, 11:13:00 AM
Anything fact based, science informed, is considered Left.

this 100%

but also there is no question in my mind that msnbc wants trump to win...biden is boring and boring doesnt sell ads and get viewers

All media wants him in for the ratings factor. No doubt. Look at Haberman's shtein today with the story about the laptop being dropped off.

She's a straight Trumper tho. I'm talking about the supposed progressives.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

True. And Cheeto Dick shteins all over her and the NYT but they curry favor towards him.

But yeah every outlet wants him back. The left can bitch for four more years EVERY SINGLE DAY because it'll be something new every day again. And the right outlets will be drinking teh libruhl tearzzz and get ratings.

ice grillin you

yup

I'll be drinking cyanide..it was good knowing you

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2020, 03:17:28 PM
QuoteNational Poll:

Drumpf 44% (+8)
Biden 37%

Redfield & Wilton Strategies (LV)

lol where are you getting this shtein from...cant even find it on twitter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Ice Cube is apparently working with Trump on some fake money thing to give $500b to "the black community." White people on Twitter are mad at Ice T for this.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

ice cube has two of the biggest hate whitey albums of all time

being rich is a bitch

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

uhhh excuse me there was a poll that doesnt exist that had biden at 37
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

So Ben Sasse lobbed what I guess he thought was a softball question:  The five rights protected by the first amendment.

ACB blanked on petition.  Twitter goes nuts, of course.

I get it, I blank on stupid things all the time.  But it's not a good look for someone who is a law professor and up for a spot on the Supreme Court.  Stupid unforced error by Sasse.

https://twitter.com/AmerIndependent/status/1316425454128070662

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

shes going to get confirmed so none of this really matters....her hearings are barely registering. dems know shes getting on so they are just trying to get this over with without incident to create a right wing storm. which is exactly what lady g is going for.

ill say this: ACB will become both the hottest and funholeiest justice. she is vuke's wife level milfy and her stick up her ass catholicness only makes it worse. would shoot in her in 5 seconds right after church

Munson

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1316804932494913539

Here's Trump admitting he gave the order to have the Portland person who killed the Nazi militia member, killed by US Marshalls
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

pretty much every republican in congress knows what he is...there might be a few cult members like matt gaetz....but most of them are exactly like sasse. hes the first one on tape to just lay it out. he is their useful idiot to pack the courts and control female sexuality/strip healthcare

most of them hope he loses anyway