2015 Sixers Season Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, October 06, 2015, 07:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

and theyre still 3 years away from being 3 years away

see you at the draft lotto my man
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 16, 2015, 11:42:55 AM
and theyre still 3 years away from being 3 years away

so are half the teams in the nba
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

when dante exum is the 4th guy off the bench for a halfway decent team in 4 years, just remember, i wanted him instead of the fat african who will never play a second in the league
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

theres just as much and probably more of a chance that in four years the sixers will be better than the jazz as the reverse....the difference is the sixers have a chance to be much much better

smeags

gonna be fun reading the sixers threads as hinkie works his magic.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 16, 2015, 11:54:04 AM
theres just as much and probably more of a chance that in four years the sixers will be better than the jazz as the reverse....the difference is the sixers have a chance to be much much better

and the sixers have a chance to be much much worse

SD

I long for the days of Andre Igoudala and Spencer Hawes. Those 8th seeds and first round eliminations are something I'll never forget.

smeags

Quote from: MDS on October 16, 2015, 12:30:08 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 16, 2015, 11:54:04 AM

and the sixers have a chance to be much much worse

1/2 full versus 1/2 empty.

I for one, am totally surprised you went with the latter.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on October 16, 2015, 01:16:52 PM
I long for the days of Andre Igoudala and Spencer Hawes. Those 8th seeds and first round eliminations are something I'll never forget.

5 years away from being 5 years away from being 3 years away

QB Eagles

The one thing I don't understand is people being upset over flipping MCW for a first rounder. Like, was MCW making Sixer games watchable? Was he going to be a key piece of a championship Sixer team? How many wins do you think that guy who cant shoot was really worth? Top 5 protected first rounder is the most he's ever going to be worth.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 16, 2015, 02:21:35 PM
The one thing I don't understand is people being upset over flipping MCW for a first rounder.

its not really people....its the sixers PR department because they had that huge promo campaign based around MCW set to roll the day after he was traded....thats why scott oneil was so pissed.....then its also the lil guy and the king

what hilarious is the lil guy complaining that hinkie isnt getting players that fit BB's system then also saying the mcw trade was a mistake....mcw is about as opposite a BB player as you can get

MDS

its not the move, its hinkie doing whatever the farg he wants without keeping key people involved in the process

you never want your president and coach to be blindsided by a trade or a thought of a trade. hinkie is an insane paranoid nerd who probably didnt even tell the dorks he has in the front office that he was going to trade mcw.

this is not a healthy way to run an organization

ice grillin you

i agree hinkie is much like chip in that he has the ultimate power and thinks hes the shtein and should be a better communicator but no chance BB cared that MCW was traded...that was all oneil and the marketing dept.....BB did not like MCW at all

ice grillin you

I know its only pre season but I have to mention this just because ive never seen anything like it in an nba quarter

bullets are 15-17 from the floor with 13 assists

ice grillin you

41 pt 1Q on 84% shooting.....lol