The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

May Orlando rot in basketball hell for acquiescing to that punk.

BigEd76

Spurs/OKC is gonna be awesome

PhillyPhreak54

OKC vs SA will be fun to watch. Go Thunder - although I hate their owner because of what he did to Seattle.

Speaking of Seattle - how salty must those people be? Its already a depressing dreary place but to see the team that was stolen from them advance and have so much promise...I'd lose my mind.

MDS

spurs bandwagon is going to be unbearable

this week everyone will all of a sudden turn into a spurs fan. farg you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Looks like the Warriors are moving back to San Fran in 2017

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on May 17, 2012, 10:09:56 PM
i think the spurs beat OKC in 6, not that it's anymore exciting (probably less) than OKC-Indiana.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteLarry Bird: "I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T. I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."

ice grillin you

tyson chandler won nba defensive player of the year but didnt make first team all nba defense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Orlando is actually going to interview Shaquille O'Neal for their GM vacancy.

At first I thought it was a practical joke (and a pretty lame one at that) but nope.  They be serious n shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

Basketball hell is settling in nicely for those cretins.

Shaq as a GM would be awesomely awful.

MDS

howard for et and iguodala?

kazaam!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

OKC is trying to pull off an amazing comeback here.  They were down 22 with a little under 5 mins left in the 3rd

Sgt PSN

So the Hornets got the #1 pick in the draft and I'm already seeing conspiracy comments about Stern hooking NO up after trading away CP3. 

PhillyPhreak54

That's the first thing I thought when I saw it.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 30, 2012, 08:35:15 PM
So the Hornets got the #1 pick in the draft and I'm already seeing conspiracy comments about Stern hooking NO up after trading away CP3.

The city can use the Unibrow as a levee.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.