Jordan Howard, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Geowhizzer, March 28, 2019, 08:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Worst case, Howard is cut in camp. Best case, he's Blount. Either way I don't think they are done addressing the position.

Quote from: Rome on March 29, 2019, 06:08:51 AM
Weird that the Bears gave him up.

He didn't fit the offense Nagy wants to run. Can't catch worth a damn.

hbionic

It takes pressure off the backfield and therefore the personnel with defenses knowing they have the magnificent 4 to deal with (Ertz, Jeffrey, Agohlor, and Pimp). We could stick IGY in the backfield and he will be top 10 rusher. Let's hope this Wentz kid can play past week 13.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

IGY in backfield >>>> Chandelier Clement, Tiny Smallwood, Sloth Adams, Grandpa Sproles
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QuoteHoward, whose 3,370 rushing yards over the past three NFL seasons trail only Ezekiel Elliott (4,048) and Todd Gurley (3,441), was rumored to be headed out of Chicago before the Eagles eliminated the Bears from the wild-card round of the playoffs. He wasn't considered a great fit for head coach Matt Nagy's offense.

Am I the only one feeling Ryan Mathews here?  I like the signing but cautiously, very cautious at that, optimistic.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

As long as he doesn't fumble like that butterfingered farg Mathews

Diomedes

Bears cut Mike Davis, who they signed to replace Howard.

There are in fact teams who do worse at this free agent thing than the Eagles. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 17, 2020, 03:46:46 PM
Gone to Miami

2 years $10 million...would have kept him for that kind of money

Diomedes

Me too.  There were a few games last season with Sanders starting to figure the run game out and before Howard was injured, where they had what looked like a really good thing going.   Putting them both on the field, both a threat to run, Sander a real threat to slip out for a pass, Howard laying wood as lead blocker...I thought we might get that for a couple years, and I loved the idea.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Reportedly was in for a workout today and signed to the PS

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

ice grillin you

Im considering not watching this as I don't want to risk going to a bar again and if I do it will be the first eagle game I've not seen since sometime in the 1980's I guess when I was a kid when you "like " them but you'd rather play football in the street with your friends than watch the game

my big fear is that once I break my streak I might miss every non big game for the rest of my life cause the only thing really keeping me watching them is the streak cause the nfl mostly disgusts me

I think I'll still go but cause of Covid I'm teetering on the edge more than any other game I can remember
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

General_Failure

I don't think he has any grandkids to help him figure out how to do that.

The man. The myth. The legend.