2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

PhillyGirl

Odd, our Fox HD is completely perfect, but with the TV I'm watching it on, its all blocky and freezing up and the sound goes off.

Burrell sucks.

Buck is the WORST announcer ever. His dad should be ashamed. He's absolutely monotoned and emotionless...unless its a Tampa player doing something.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

I got up to put my Utley jersey on and he hit a dinger so I sat down.  My wife told me to put my Howard jersey on and the second I slipped it on he hit his dinger.

The lesson here is simple.  I have to buy a different jersey for every Phillies player on the team.

PS: I synched Harry with the tv video.  It's like paradise now.

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 26, 2008, 12:14:54 AM
Buck is the WORST announcer ever. His dad should be ashamed. He's absolutely monotoned and emotionless...unless its a Tampa player doing something.

He's so pedestrian, with no personality or anything interesting to say... Ryan Seacrest in a broadcast booth.

Rome

Six umpires on the field and not one can get the call right.  But sure, there's no need for instant replay in baseball.  Not at all.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 26, 2008, 12:18:28 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 26, 2008, 12:14:54 AM

He's so pedestrian, with no personality or anything interesting to say... Ryan Seacrest in a broadcast booth.
somebody called into 610 today and said they had a friend who won a chance to sit in on a buck/mccarver broadcast.  He said Buck sits there and read novels in between innings, and during the game.  Buck sucks period
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

If that blown call ends up costing them, I'll be furious.

And with that, my cable just COMPLETELY went out.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl