2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

csi miami didnt have its season premiere, that was 4 weeks ago

but yea, this is on the pace to be the lowest rated lcs not counting the one on tbs last year.

but who cares, farg the haters who cant watch something not involving the yankees.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 15, 2008, 12:14:13 AM
csi miami didnt have its season premiere, that was 4 weeks ago

yeah, wtf?  season premire was last month.  don't mess with Horatio.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

but who cares, farg the haters who cant watch something not involving the red sox.

fixed

and YOU care...in fact you might care more about the phillies tv ratings than you do the phillies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

Quote from: mussa on October 15, 2008, 11:07:56 AM
So riots in the streets tonight if they win?

Only if there isn't some Division III college game on CN8 that grabs your attention first.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

QuoteThank you for registering for a chance to purchase tickets for the Phillies postseason. Unfortunately your entry was not selected for our online World Series sale.

Booooo!  Anyone have any luck?

Wingspan

I have NLCS game 6 tickets
WS game 3 tix
and i am going to get the choice to buy either Game 4 or 5 of the WS as well, but that wont be determined until friday.

The phils have pretty much given partial season (17 game plan) holders the opportunity to buy any game thus far.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty

i'll hold your balls the entire game for one of those game 3 tickets. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2008, 08:49:33 AM
but who cares, farg the haters who cant watch something not involving the red sox.

fixed

and YOU care...in fact you might care more about the phillies tv ratings than you do the phillies

yankees are still a 100000x bigger draw than the sawx

and sports tv ratings and irrelevant. the only thing ratings count for is sustaining a show. baseball is always gonna be on tv, no matter what. sure it might eventually go strictly to cable, like all sports except for the nfl, but it'll still be played and easily accessible. so it does in fact not matter, sir.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

QB Eagles

Jimmy Rollins ss
Jayson Werth rf
Chase Utley 2b
Ryan Howard 1b
Pat Burrell lf
Shane Victorino cf
Pedro Feliz 3b
Carlos Ruiz c
Cole Hamels p

Not looking for drama tonight. Please just beat the piss out of the Dodgers and get ready for the Series.

PhillyPhreak54

I need WS tix.

I dont care if it is there or Tampa, I need tix.

Someone hook a brutha up.

LETS GO PHILS!!

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 15, 2008, 06:32:15 PM
Jimmy Rollins ss
Jayson Werth rf
Chase Utley 2b
Ryan Howard 1b
Pat Burrell lf
Shane Victorino cf
Pedro Feliz 3b
Carlos Ruiz c
Cole Hamels p

Not looking for drama tonight. Please just beat the piss out of the Dodgers and get ready for the Series.

Amen.