2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Me either.

I wish I had IGY's job.

You hiring up there Havas?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Seabiscuit36

i couldnt fall asleep at all last night, ended up getting to sleep around 430.... farg Yeah
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 14, 2008, 06:54:14 AM
i couldnt fall asleep at all last night, ended up getting to sleep around 430.... farg Yeah

Luckily I had to take sinus meds, or I would never have gotten to sleep.  4.5 hours of sleep.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2008, 01:34:57 AM
Me either.

I wish I had IGY's job.

always
but it would require you leave texas
which we all know you wont because you love it so much
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on October 14, 2008, 07:44:49 AM
I slept just fine.

Me too.  I turned off the game when the Dodgers had guys on 2nd and 3rd with 0 outs, up 5-3, content that the Phillies would go up 3-2 with Hamels vs. Billingsley.

So much for that theory.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2008, 10:02:01 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2008, 01:34:57 AM
Me either.

I wish I had IGY's job.

always
but it would require you leave texas
which we all know you wont because you love it so much

I go where the money is.

Straight cash, homey.

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wow.

QuoteBaseball Strikes Out

The National League Playoff game between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Philadelphia Phillies struck out Monday night against all the major competition, which included Monday Night Football on ESPN. Although figures for the NFL telecast were not immediately available -- cable ratings are generally released after those for the broadcast networks -- they are almost certain to come out on top, given their recent performance. Since MNF also no doubt captured most sports viewers, the fourth game of the MLB playoff series, which was won by the Phillies, averaged just 7.28 million viewers -- leaving Fox in last place among the major networks. The No. 1 program of the night on the broadcast networks was ABC's Dancing With the Stars, which averaged 17.66 million viewers, peaking in the 8:30 p.m. half hour with 18.35 million. CBS took over the top spot at 10:00 p.m., as the season premiere of CSI: Miami drew 13 million -- but that figure was 21 percent below last year's number for the season premiere of the drama.