2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

What a great AB from Werth.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

man moyer is really not getting any help with this strikezone. every borderline pitch is a ball.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

if he can get out of this inning with only allowing one run, that's a major farging victory.

the Brewers came to the plate with a great approach but are falling back into their habits now
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

ball 2 was actually strike 3, but whatever, old man needs to get his shtein together
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Rome

Runge might be the worst balls & strikes umpire in the league.  He's already squeezed Moyer more times in an inning than I've ever seen in an entire game.

Just disgusting.

Typical.  But disgusting.

PhillyPhreak54

Bush gets strikes.

Moyer gets squeezed.

WAY TO GO CHOKE!!!

Come on boys, get these two back.

Rome

SunMo

yeah Pat, don't swing at the 78 mph slop over the middle of the plate, belt high...icehole

MDS

jesus burrell is the slowest human being on the face of the earth

Rome

Holy shtein this is ridiculous.  Runge is absolutely laughable with his calls.

PhillyPhreak54

I want to shoot Runge in his face. farging ridiculous.

SunMo

SunMo

jayson werth should try to not look like an icehole here