2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

"Kendrick sucks, he'll never repeat last season, he sucks, will be in the minors by July..........but I want 2 more wins on the bet then the 10 he had last year..."

Bitch to the max.

And yes, I wanted them to re-sign Lohse, too. It doesn't matter who's better between Lohse and Kendrick, all that matters is Lohse > Eaton
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on April 04, 2008, 11:54:48 PM
for some reason puddin head charlie used romero in a non-save situation and it was his 3rd appearance in a row.  he should've just used seanez another inning

now romero probably won't be available tomorrow night when they need him.  and you know they'll need pitchers with eaton pitching.

That was dumb.

Unless he knew that Eaton would get raped tomorrow and he'll have Lahey and Condrey mopping up the shellacking?

Munson

Maybe he knows Eaton's secretly been juicing and will dominate tomorrow.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on April 04, 2008, 11:54:48 PM
for some reason puddin head charlie used romero in a non-save situation and it was his 3rd appearance in a row.  he should've just used seanez another inning

now romero probably won't be available tomorrow night  afternoon when they need him.  and you know they'll need pitchers with eaton pitching.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 04, 2008, 10:07:09 PM
Lets not farg up a perfect Philly sports night, dumbasses.

Sixers won, clinched playoff spot - check
Flyers won, clinched playoff spot - check
Phillies won - check
Eagles traded for Chad Johnson/Roy Williams/Larry Fitz - ??

Almost perfect. 

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 05, 2008, 12:28:51 AM
i have a thousand bets on this board...i certainly dont need to make another on a pitchers whip...man up and then talk young buck

lohse > kendrick

puss
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Munson on April 05, 2008, 12:34:47 AM
"Kendrick sucks, he'll never repeat last season, he sucks, will be in the minors by July..........but I want 2 more wins on the bet then the 10 he had last year..."

Bitch to the max.

And yes, I wanted them to re-sign Lohse, too. It doesn't matter who's better between Lohse and Kendrick, all that matters is Lohse > Eaton

youre clueless on how to wager...how can you not see the difference btwn what someone thinks will happen vs how to bet...its two totally different things...for example if you think an underdog is gonna win outright that doesnt automatically mean that you would just give away the pts

also kendrick could have 11 wins this year and still blow...did you not watch adam eaton last year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Wingspan on April 05, 2008, 11:09:20 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 05, 2008, 12:28:51 AM
i have a thousand bets on this board...i certainly dont need to make another on a pitchers whip...man up and then talk young buck

lohse > kendrick

puss

i wouldnt be so mean if i were you...by not taking your gay bet i saved you a piece of cake

Wingspan

No.

you can't spew on about lohse>>>>kendrick if you refuse to put the money on the table to back it up. Well you can...but you look like an idiot.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

ok starting now no more predictions calls opinions or claims on the board unless you are willing to back it up with money

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe, but not including yourself in the group of lovable idiots makes it difficult to back up your claim.  Idiot.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 05, 2008, 11:55:28 AM
ok starting now no more predictions calls opinions or claims on the board unless you are willing to back it up with money

Ha.  This from the king of predictions. If I think something will happen, I'll say it.  I'm right sometimes, I'm wrong sometimes.  It's part of sportstalk.  And I can guarantee that I will make no wagers.

Quote from: rjs246 on April 05, 2008, 12:08:09 PM
I predict that you will all remain idiots.

Sure, RJS, take the sure bet.