2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Of course the bums go down 1-2-3 then Guzman leads off with another double

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 03, 2008, 01:28:53 PM
moyer wont pitch out of the 5th inning once this year and hes their #3....unreal how this team thought it could win with a moyer kendrick eaton 3-5...whats the over under on number of wins from the 3-5 slots....18?

But there was nobody out there even though Santana, Haren, Bedard etc. got moved this offseason. The sooner Gillick is gone the better, he's a million times worse than Wade and that's saying something.

reese125

All this talk about over-under wins on Meyers, when will Lidge come back, etc... but somehow Moyer slid under the radar?

ice grillin you

slid under the radar are you kidding me?

he was practically done LAST year...and somehow moved UP to the number three slot in the rotation
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

Moyer was the #2 after Myers went to the pen last season

ice grillin you

Wingspan

The thing with moyer is that you know in 1 inning whether or not he can give you 5.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Quote from: Wingspan on April 03, 2008, 01:46:25 PM
The thing with moyer is that you know in 1 inning whether or not he can give you 5.

realize what we are saying here...the teams #3 pitcher AT HIS MOTHERfargING BEST cant get thru the fifth inning

how is that possible
how did this happen

Wingspan

Don't look at me, look at old man gillick signing a 42 year old to a 3 year deal.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

SunMo

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 03, 2008, 01:31:56 PM
The sooner Gillick is gone the better, he's a million times worse than Wade and that's saying something.

hahaha, stop
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

IGY..I'm saying slid under the radar as to he was not talked about that much this off-season in here...as well as the papers.

Almost like he was guarenteed to duplicate what he did last year.

ice grillin you

hes not talked about because hes 54 and people know he cant get past the 5th inning...whats there to talk about...

what didnt get talked enough including by me mostly cause it never really hit me is how he is the #3 guy...thats almost incomprehensible to me