Arrested In 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 13, 2021, 10:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Don't think the charge requires any DV took place. Just an attempted entry or refusal to leave when in a family context. Automatic felony but seems like one of those things that might frequently get dropped to a lower charge via plea depending on context.

QuoteThe spokesman, who would not confirm the name of the person taken into custody, said a 911 call from the residence was received at 2 a.m. PT. The person calling said that an adult male family member who did not live at the residence was attempting to force his way into the home.

When police arrived, the suspect was outside the home. He fought with police but was eventually apprehended and taken to a local hospital to be checked. After he was cleared medically, he was booked into the King County Correctional Facility.

Diomedes

Another story that makes me think:  you couldn't pay me enough to be a cop.  What a shtein scene that must have been.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

You're also not a sociopathic power hungry farg with a middle school education and anger issues so... probably not police material.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

He's lucky he didn't get shot.

I read that he didn't beat on anyone. His wife said he drank a bottle of vodka and Hennessy and was talking about killing himself.

General_Failure

My liquor store hasn't been able to get Hennessy for months, where did he find a bottle?

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

In a bit of a reversal, Dwayne Haskins' wife was arrested for punching his teeth out.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Quote from: General_Failure on July 14, 2021, 07:25:01 PM
My liquor store hasn't been able to get Hennessy for months, where did he find a bottle?

For real.  My local store had a big sign out saying We Have Hennessy recently and that's when I learned there's a national shortage. 

Diomedes

Ha, I used to work for the sole U.S. importer of Hennessy.  Talk about money, holy shtein.

If y'all are serious and there really is a supply chain disruption, then there are some very unhappy frogs, and that pleases me more than it ought to.

phattymatty

yeah no joke, henny shortage for a while now.  supply chain issues started pre-pandemic but the increase in at home boozing just crushed it.

General_Failure

People are having to resort to E&J, it's madness out there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

wye iz zee ordurre not at zee deestreebewtor

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 14, 2021, 01:26:30 PM
Automatic felony but seems like one of those things that might frequently get dropped to a lower charge via plea depending on context.

Dropped to five misdemeanors:
criminal trespass in the second degree
malicious mischief in the third degree
resisting arrest
driving while under the influence
reckless endangerment of roadway workers

My man might have been drunker on Tuesday night than I've been in my whole life. I'm usually passing out long before I reach the "drive through a construction zone" phase.

Diomedes

That organization is almost as bad as Washington.

I don't understand how any team is going to see their way through to adding Watson under any circumstances.  He's too dirty.