2015 College Football Thread

Started by Rome, February 04, 2015, 12:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

because rome is the president of fsu twitter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 07, 2015, 07:34:04 PM
How can anyone hate Dabo?!

dabo awful

bobby bowden god

the dabo story about him and his assistant offensive coordinator is one of the better you will see
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Because he's a stereotypical phony Christian icehole football coach who'd be dusting shelves at WalMart if he wasn't a football coach.   

Rome

So cool... I'm gonna play the part Jay usually plays tonight where he gets badgered for expressing a view that is contrary!   

Yessssssss!

ice grillin you

I don't give a flying farg about dabo.....but hating him while worshipping a pos greaseball like bobby b is kind of weird

Rome

Please cite an example of when I've ever praised Bobby Bowden for being anything other than a marginal football coach with access to exceptional talent.

There should be dozens of examples cited here.  I'll wait...

PhillyPhreak54

this LSU and Bama game with Verne on the call makes my night

LSU can't get out of their own way right now

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Story I had no idea about - apparently there have been racist incidents on Mizzou's campus and the response has been inadequate.

The football players have apparently announced they will not play again until the president steps down

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 07, 2015, 10:06:06 PM
Story I had no idea about - apparently there have been racist incidents on Mizzou's campus and the response has been inadequate.

The football players have apparently announced they will not play again until the president steps down

haven't heard that either.....good for them if they are serious

PhillyPhreak54

Some dude, not a player, is on a hunger strike - going into his fourth day - until the prez steps down

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 07, 2015, 10:18:23 PM
Some dude, not a player, is on a hunger strike - going into his fourth day - until the prez steps down

hope he dies of starvation

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Dunno it's not been big news until the football team news tonight

As for games

LSU is getting blown up by the Bama defense. Can't run Fournette from the I - uncle les has to spread this out or else they'll lose

ice grillin you

I just cant believe a college student has been on a hunger strike for four days for any reason and no one never heard about it