ConcreteField: We hate you, and we insist you conform to our ways

Started by General_Failure, November 07, 2004, 07:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

An update I put off for like a year because I couldn't remember a password I made like 20 years ago?

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on May 02, 2023, 07:53:11 PMI have a paypal link right at the bottom of the-dammit.

No, I'm good. I appreciate it though.

I tried donating a few times it wouldn't take me to the PayPal account. Don't want to write my email cause of the bots but my papypal
Is my registration address just @hotmail.com if you wanna send me a request I'll kick in some money

General_Failure

Man. You turn your back for a couple of decades and everything falls apart. On the plus side, maybe now everyone's PMs will work again.

Geowhizzer

Looked at my profile stuff for the first time in years.  I'm getting freaking old.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on May 02, 2023, 07:55:49 PMAn update I put off for like a year because I couldn't remember a password I made like 20 years ago?

do better

i pay good money for this and my expectations arent being met
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

how do I go back to old theme I dislike change very much.

phattymatty

but seriously yeah I'll thro some money towards the CF fund also, just let me know how.

Diomedes

What happened today?

You need money to pay for servers, Big Brother?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The hosting company migrated to be servers, everything they had was down for the day.