NAKOBE DEAN, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 29, 2022, 10:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

I honestly cannot believe they got Nakobe Dean in the third round. 

Incredible. 

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

0% hes ever healthy.....if he plays he will be solid
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

PhillyPhreak54

lil guy and Havas .... Fight me now.

MDS

j wants lb's wearing huge shoulder pads and baseball players who bunt and hit it the other way

its 1991 up in this bitch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I mean, yeah.

HOWEVAAAA

I know you don't watch college ball but Nakobe Dean is a stud

MDS

im sure hes great but hes not remotely healthy

Rome

3.55 gpa in mechanical engineering. 

That's some serious smarts right there. 

I wish I was a Siamese twin because I'd love to high five someone right now. 

ice grillin you

he was a great college player and is the opposite of big shoulder pads....but maybe he should wear bigger pads so hes not always hurt

Rome

Is this one of those instances where you're blackout drunk and posting stupid shtein?

ice grillin you

no its one of those same old cases where you have no idea what you are talking about and need to fall back

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 29, 2022, 10:56:50 PM
no its one of those same old cases where you have no idea what you are talking about and need to fall back

lolol