AJ Brown, Philadelphia Eagles

Started by MDS, April 28, 2022, 10:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the cap is imaginary in how you can manipulate it at will but its not imaginary as far as paying one player 25-50 million a year....the titans decided they were not going to do that with Aj Brown so they were stuck in potentially losing him for nothing next year or finding a team that has a philosophy that says we will pay wr's that much...marquis brown wasnt even asking for a new deal yet and has two years left

all big factors when it comes to determining market value
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

aj brown looked old as shtein in college and now he looks closer to 54 than 24

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 29, 2022, 11:10:36 AM
aj brown looked old as shtein in college and now he looks closer to 54 than 24

he went 11-145-1 with their season on the line vs SF and 5-142-1 in the playoffs

old
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

his face nerd not his game...stop trying to go gotcha all the time....it's a terrible look and you always fail at it

QB Eagles

First time the Eagles spent a first round pick on an Old Face WR since Maclin.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 29, 2022, 02:40:39 PM
his face nerd not his game...stop trying to go gotcha all the time....it's a terrible look and you always fail at it

sarah palin grillin you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

ice grillin you

Diomedes

there are like four guys on this team I see a thread bump for and my stomach drops...please pleaseplease don't be bad news

Mailata
AJ
DeVonta
Slay
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on July 11, 2022, 11:32:02 AM
there are like four guys on this team I see a thread bump for and my stomach drops...please pleaseplease don't be bad news

Mailata
AJ
DeVonta
Slay

lol

MDS

who helped aj brown with that tweet because theres no way he speaks philly sports

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 11, 2022, 04:26:45 PM
who helped aj brown with that tweet because theres no way he speaks philly sports

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 08, 2022, 04:51:07 PM
seems well spoken for a negro

Quote from: MDS on May 08, 2022, 07:44:25 PM
i guess massa let him book learn ?

MDS

lol

yea im sure aj brown knows who vince papale is

PhillyPhreak54

Everyone knows Papale bc of the movie