Week Eighteen - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 09, 2022, 01:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Jags up on Indy!

I threw a little bit on a Jags ML and Raiders/Chargers tie parlay just in case. Would pay like $2600 on a $6 bet.

Let's see chaos today.

PhillyPhreak54

Colts have failed to convert on fourth down around midfield. Jags have a chance to go up two scores now.

MDS

im much better at breaking tv skeds than draft order but i think an indy loss, beyond being hysterical, would drop them to 16 provided NO wins

miami L can get them to 12...eagles will be at 32 of course

pittsburgh might well be the 7 seed and they will get crushed by kc
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

eagles will be at 32 of course

God damn right! 💪

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Joe Judge never leaves

He just did a QB sneak on third and nine on their own four yard line

MDS

your boy wentz in meltdown mode

leggoooooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol Jags were +650 ML before the game and now -135

Keep melting down Indy!

PhillyPhreak54

Damn Jags jagged that up and have to settle for a FG

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

wow this stupid ravens team might make it now

PhillyPhreak54

Hahaha Wentz is picked off

Yes sir!

PhillyPhreak54

Ginger is picked off AGAIN

this is beautiful

MDS

complete disaster...if indy were a real sports town thered be no coming back from this

SD

Holy shtein Lawrence amazing roll out, avoids a sack and hit Marvin Jones in the back of the end zone where only he could catch it

Lolts

Wentz is a bum

PhillyPhreak54

23-3 Jaguars

I can't wait to read the Wentz defenders tonight