Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Its Pride Night down at the ol ball-yard and I made the mistake of reading FB comments

PhillyPhreak54

1-10 RISP
10 K's
Wheeler giving up two bombs
Leaving Moniak in to face the lefty with runners on

Dumb game

MDS

the decision to let moniak hit against the lefty broke my brain....i could not function
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Can only think he was trying to let him go to hopefully get a hit hit and boost confidence

MDS

thats what it was but its such a flawed logic...moniak isnt on the roster without the injury to harper. hes a replacement player, the farg do you need to boost his confidence. he is what he is - utter garbage. its not like hes some future cornerstone you gotta give a shot to. hes a 5th OF (i think hes worse than that but even the most generous of scouting reports on him are capped at being a reserve).

not that any of it matters, they werent winning today, they suck and their season is washed. but stuff like that this infuriates me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Harper had surgery out 6 weeks

MDS

darick hall batting cleanup looooooooooooooooooooooollllll

PhillyPhreak54

Watch him hit two HRs

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Not a prediction bjusy said it bc lil guy is lamenting him in the lineup

2/22 with the bases loaded and two outs

Brutal

ice grillin you

he's not going to hit two homers in his career
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

We sure could use some homers now, pal.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 29, 2022, 09:04:09 PM
We sure could use some homers now, pal.

I see what you did there!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This series, the Cards, Toronto, Miami coming up before AS game are all just 'go ahead you guys, you can hang around 3,4,5 games out of WC race but really just take your bats and gloves and just go home" games.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This is how bad it is, we get Moniak batting in a key moment of a crucial series, we are suppossed to be excited about this Darik Hall cat and Dennis Quaid making his debut. 

farg me.