Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Thankfully I can't watch this.

Tell your boy Manfred I'm thankful for his arcane rules, lil guy.

PhillyPhreak54

I need justification for Familia not only being allowed to pitch but being on this team

QB Eagles

If he's gonna pitch I don't mind it being restricted to games where the offense scores zero runs.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 21, 2022, 11:04:43 PM
Thankfully I can't watch this.

Tell your boy Manfred I'm thankful for his arcane rules, lil guy.

so i was reading up on this and bssw is available in houston...you obviously dont have it but people in houston can get it and watch rangers game

thats why its not on mlbtv

and familia should be cut for mark appel
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Bats are dead again and for some reason the shtein ass Rangers own them

ice grillin you

One day you'll realize everyone owns them and that they stink...or maybe you won't
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I expected that response. Unlike the Phillies at least you didn't disappoint me

MDS

how bad must the phillies be if a terrible team is pantsing them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

j's vaunted lineup must've been out late chasing poon in the gaslamp

PhillyPhreak54

Wish I was there with them.

Smokin Joe Musgrove is being made to look like Bob Gibson

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

odubel herrera has a higher slug than castellanos, realmuto and bohm

in case you wondering why crappy lefties dominate them

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

padres are running a terrible lineup out there tonight, this should hold up

PhillyPhreak54

Wow JT did something