The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 30, 2022, 08:06:51 PM
So PJ Tucker for $33M?

It could be worse I guess.

I'm not defending the signing but you have no idea how little 11 million a year is in the NBA
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

action starts at 7 tonight against the grizzlies.  gonna see bball Paul body some little kids. 

also just noticed there are only 4 teams in the salt lake league lol.  3 games and straight into Vegas. 

QB Eagles

I'm surprised the Utah league is still a thing at all. Feels like it's been on life support for a while.

MDS

summer league is for people who watch the 7th inning of spring training games and the 4th qtr of nfl preseason games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I would watch summer league over a playoff baseball game.  summer league is the best.

phattymatty

As expected it Bball Paul and a bunch of jabronis. Bassey looks like trash. Springer can prob be a very end of the bench guy if his shot gets better. I used to have faith in Isiah Joe, his shot looks so pretty, but unless he kills Vegas he prob doesn't make the roster either.

Grizz got a bunch of fatties playing. But their guards can't miss .

phattymatty

this Utah league is a joke but bball Paul vs Chet should be fun to watch tonight.

ice grillin you

the harden deal couldn't have worked out any better for the Sixers...just incredible and mad kudos to the beard
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

yeah I didn't believe he would do it.  good thing to because watching these summer league games there is no on this squad who should get meaningful minutes on the real team.  Isiah Joe and maybe Charlie Brown prob the only two who will even sniff the roster. 

I thought maybe Bassey could be a 3rd center but man has been straight garbage even against these scrubs.  springer is just not an nba talent - what a waste of a pick on that guy.  assuming queen will make the team but he's looked super disappointing also.  and why does champagnie already have a 2-way contract?  doesn't make sense.  he complete doo doo. 

Rome

Beard re-upped 2 yrs/$68.8M. W/player option for 23/24.

phattymatty

got bless Michael Rubin.  You know harden is getting tens of millions in some kind of Fanatics deal and I love it. 

Rome

New arena coming in 2031 too. 

Cool.  I hope I'm still around to not be able to afford to go to a game there. 

phattymatty

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34274259/philadelphia-76ers-13-billion-project-calls-downtown-arena-2031-32

man the sports complex is perfect, easy enough for both city people and bridge and the tunnel crowd to get there.  being in center city is kinda cool but could be a disaster depending on where. 

SD

I heard 8th and Market. I hate the idea of their stadium being located in Center City. Why? There's a sprawling massive area of sports complexes in an accessible area. Why jam one in center city. Also what's wrong with the WFC aside from the Flyers play there.

phattymatty

I bet they just bulldoze Chinatown and build it there like they did here in DC.  Yay gentrification.