Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

hahahahah

and we get to boo that ho twice a year

QB Eagles

Time for Howie to flip Minshew to the Colts for another first.

Eagaholic

Diomedes

oh man now we gotta hear igy tell us how good Carson is even more often
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Imagine when the Cowboys fail to win a division with Hurts, Wentz, and Trubisky.

SD

SD

Eagaholic

That clip was to a 49er, but more importantly it shows that Wentz clearly has a gambling problem.

PhillyPhreak54

QuotePhilly must be mortified.  They traded him out of conference so he wouldn't haunt them for years to come and now he is back in the division after only one year!

Lol anyone who wants to justify this is a rose colored glasses wearing homer and I got nothing to say to you.

for everyone else, this is a joke and we all know it. Another Fitzpatrick, another mediocre bullsh*t qb. And another year where we have literally no shot of even contending for a playoff run. You think they laugh at us for the name? This is even worse. What a freaking joke. This team just can't stop shooting itself

QuoteThis organization can suck my commanding tool.

QuoteIm going back to the Russia vs Ukraine war thread. This is too depressing.......

Eagaholic

Carson better have a safe space room handy for the first time Taylor Heinicke comes up to shake hands.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 09, 2022, 02:25:39 PM
Imagine when the Cowboys fail to win a division with Hurts, Wentz, and Trubisky.

POY! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 09, 2022, 06:13:09 PM
QuotePhilly must be mortified.  They traded him out of conference so he wouldn't haunt them for years to come and now he is back in the division after only one year!

Lol anyone who wants to justify this is a rose colored glasses wearing homer and I got nothing to say to you.

for everyone else, this is a joke and we all know it. Another Fitzpatrick, another mediocre bullsh*t qb. And another year where we have literally no shot of even contending for a playoff run. You think they laugh at us for the name? This is even worse. What a freaking joke. This team just can't stop shooting itself

QuoteThis organization can suck my commanding tool.

QuoteIm going back to the Russia vs Ukraine war thread. This is too depressing.......

OMG these are farging all-time!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Commanders Super Bowl odds at the Wynn:

60-1 Before Went trade
75-1 After

lol

Don Ho

No way!  Holy crap that is to much.