Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

very notable that the two people they interviewed were both white supremacists

whats happening is all the racists are flocking to the GOP....some of them were indys or old union dems and theyre all coming home now. and by god do we have a lot of racists in this country.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Yeah that article sucks but read the fine print a bit and you see it's really net ~400K switch and, as usual with these articles, there's no telling if it means new GOP voters vs people that have already been voting GOP and are just now switching party affiliation.

SCOTUS basically killed the establishment clause/lemon test today, so...that's great
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

SD

I'd #town Kassidy Hutchinson. Spare me the she was a deplorable rhetoric you would too

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Trump tried to strangle his driver, threw his lunch against the wall when Barr announced there was no widespread voter fraud and frequently flipped tables when he was upset. Knowing how pissed off he is right now after hearing that is the highlight of my week so far  🤣

ice grillin you

knowing he is going to be our next president ruins my everyday

MDS

i cant watch this and understand how hes not rotting in prison...what is the point of any of this? theyre not going to charge him with anything and half the country thinks j6 was awesome. another good chunk couldnt give two shteins. this is good #content for history books that wont be taught

Quote from: TAFKASD on June 28, 2022, 01:08:54 PM
I'd #town Kassidy Hutchinson. Spare me the she was a deplorable rhetoric you would too

i had it hard for 2008 sarah palin, you dont gotta tell me twice
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah she's good lookin.

I haven't seen any of the J6 stuff today but yeah its good to hear this come out. But if nothing is done about it...whats the point.

I hold out hope that this is moving slow. They're seizing phones etc from people in regards to this. How long did it take for the heat to come down on Nixon? Two years?

SD

Trump is witness tampering too. I think they're being coy about charges being brought up maybe to catch him off guard. Maybe they're trying to line some more witnesses up but there's obviously more to come. Prep yourselves for President Desantis.

Rome

If you think Trump was bad, just wait for the shteinshow DeSantis will bring.

And farg that cowardly bitch.  She had 18 months to come forward and only waited till she faced the realization that people like her end up in prison, not her crooked as farg bosses. 

Nuke the world for all I care right now.

MDS

what the farg is that dipshtein merrick garland doing

way to put a centrist corporate slob as AG you geriatric demented farg brandon

PhillyPhreak54

For real.

Crime after crime is being exposed and confirmed. But he's sitting on his hands. Just like Joe and his refusal to play hardball in packing the court

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 28, 2022, 11:13:24 PM
what the farg is that dipshtein merrick garland doing

way to put a centrist corporate slob as AG you geriatric demented farg brandon

Maybe just waiting until the committee is done with their hearings.