The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Ass whipping.

Tobi is playing well

phattymatty

I got tix to game 5 but there's a real chance there is no game 5. Raps tried to punch them in the face at the beginning of this game but they're just not good enough and they know it.

MDS

nba twitter hates the sixers  ???
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

The Raps have no counter to Maxey playing like this.

PhillyPhreak54

If Maxey keeps this up and you get Tobi and Green hitting they'll be in the Finals

phattymatty

We should farging know better  of course this will be a 2 point game. 

PhillyPhreak54

Uh oh

God damn why do they do this?

SD

Danny Green...didn't think he had that in him

Sixers D has really stepped it up in the playoffs. The Raptors are getting bunch 3's but otherwise every Sixer has committed to team D.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol at Nurse and Jojo talking

Hit a nice little side bet of Sixers to win by 14-16 at +500 before the quarter started.

Geowhizzer

Still have some Doc tendencies - the big TOR run when they had the huge lead made me clench a bit.

Loved Harris' and Maxey's reactions when Green dunked.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 18, 2022, 10:12:10 PM
Still have some Doc tendencies - the big TOR run when they had the huge lead made me clench a bit.

You and everyone else, but having one of Doc's bench lineups bleed away a lead when they are up by 25 or whatever in the fourth quarter isn't so bad. Toronto couldn't miss a three during that run and things calmed down as soon as the starters began to rotate back in. A bigger clench was some of the injury scares.

phattymatty

Doc has been fine so far but having your starters in at the final buzzer of a 15 point win is not ideal.

ice grillin you

I'm fine with Jokic winning the mvp and Sixer fans especially Sixers Twitter are beyond annoying in acting like it's some sort of egregious act if jo doesn't win it but nothing makes me more furious in sports than the lack of attention jo gets as a defender.  He should have won DPOY and it's the reason I personally would give him the edge for mvp but the fact  he wasn't even a finalist is a god damn travesty.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Marcus smart winning is a complete joke.  yeah he's a great defender but this is some bullshtein story line built and and spread by people like bill Simmons and the ringer douches where the DPOY needs to be on the best defensive team.  smart is not even the best defensive player on his team - that's Robert Williams.

QB Eagles

If Embiid is the DPOY and won the scoring title, it's hard to justify him not being the MVP too.