The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

is it me or did that foul make no sense...young had his back to the basket and had picked up his dribble with 2 seconds left

instead they get a decent look and shot. it worked out i guess
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 03, 2021, 10:12:25 PM
is it me or did that foul make no sense...young had his back to the basket and had picked up his dribble with 2 seconds left

instead they get a decent look and shot. it worked out i guess

I mean your point isn't wrong but he mis dribbled not picked it up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Some recent rumblings about Simmons for SGA (which I'm sure are being floated by the Sixers) which would be fine.

Not the biggest McCollum fan but right now they have nothing and I don't see teams beating down the doors

QuotePortland Trail Blazers star guard Damian Lillard would reportedly like his team to acquire Ben Simmons. Lillard is pushing the franchise to make significant roster changes, even in the wake of Portland firing Neil Olshey.

In the past, the Blazers and Philadelphia 76ers held discussions that involved moving guard C.J. McCollum, a first-round pick and a young player for Simmons. Talks stalled when Philadelphia asked for McCollum and multiple first-round picks and pick swaps.

Olshey was a fervent supporter of McCollum. Olshey considered McCollum to be "his" draft find and had been reluctant to trade the 30-year-old combo guard.

The Trail Blazers organization hopes that firing Olshey serves a reset for the franchise. With uncertainty looming over Lillard's future, there is a thought the team may look to make changes to keep their star committed to Portland.

ice grillin you

cant believe mcollum is 30....man time travels fast

Don Ho

No doubt!  Damn!  Uncle Don is getting old.

Funny calling a 30 year old G "his draft find", makes it sound like he's still developing.  Wasn't he recenty out for a little bit, injury?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Keith Pompey
@PompeyOnSixers
#Sixers PG Tyrese Maxey is now OUT tonight. Non COVID related illness.

Wonder if being traded is considered a non covid related illness

PhillyPhreak54

Better not trade him

Don Ho

C.J. McCollum collapsed lung.  Yikes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Wilt Chamberlain's 13 game stretch from 12-08-61 to 12-29-61:

78 PTS - 43 REB
61 PTS - 36 REB
55 PTS - 16 REB
54 PTS - 25 REB
52 PTS - 30 REB
43 PTS - 22 REB
50 PTS - 21 REB
57 PTS - 25 REB
55 PTS - 19 REB
59 PTS - 36 REB
51 PTS - 29 REB
53 PTS - 30 REB
60 PTS - 26 REB

ice grillin you

I dont give a farg about eras that is unreal

phattymatty

technically they have a fully healthy squad right now and lost by 20.  was a nice first quarter, fastest they've looked all season, but they might be the least enjoyable team in the league to watch right now.

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on December 10, 2021, 11:51:06 AM
technically they have a fully healthy squad right now and lost by 20.

technically their starting point guard is out with a mental health injury

phattymatty

yeah I don't even count him anymore.  I thought they might be some scrappy team that gets a top 3 seed without him, maxey becomes a leader etc, but they are a play in team at best right now. 

ps tobi blows.

phattymatty

also steph needs 10 3s to break the record.  100% chance he gets all of them in philly tomorrow.

SD

They need a 2nd scoring option preferably someone in the backcourt. Late in games they have Jo either taking/hitting shots or posting up at the top of the key to distribute at times. Tobi was fine all last season but come playoff time he was dreadful. This year he's just sort of there. Maxey's fun with no Jo but they need a late game finisher who's not afraid to take the ball from Jo. Jimmy Butler was perfect for that role but Ben's a Hoyda so here we are. Beals having an only ok season by his standards and doesn't seem committed to Wash...maybe strike while the iron is hot.