The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

im fine with the process i just despised the virgins who developed a cult around it and like mcnabb or trump or villanova screwing temple out of joining the big east i will never ever let it go

the biggest fallacy of the process was hinkie being an anti social dweeb. his refusal to accept any accountability during the tank years is the reason he got fired, the failson took over and assets were wasted. hinkie wouldve traded ben years ago. morey wouldve too. but colangelo and the idiots around brand were convinced he was a SUPERSTAR so here we are
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

My god you're all over the place. Virgin Hinkie fans and but wait it's Colangelo Jr wasting Hinkie's assets except that Hinkie also would have drafted Ben but then traded him just like Morey would have but hasn't.

Got it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2021, 11:15:10 PM
im fine with the process i just despised the virgins who developed a cult around it and like mcnabb

Hey goddammit!

MDS

Quote from: rjs246 on June 21, 2021, 11:19:05 PM
My god you're all over the place. Virgin Hinkie fans and but wait it's Colangelo Jr wasting Hinkie's assets except that Hinkie also would have drafted Ben but then traded him just like Morey would have but hasn't.

Got it.

morey tried to trade ben the second he got hired

its not hard. the hinkie cultists are virgin losers, yes. their hero, though, wouldve known what ben was. his idiot replacement did not. so here we are.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

OMG!  Joe Conklin was on Angelo's show this morning doing Barkley's reaction to Simmons.  Hilarious!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

people forget things quick.  ben's value is at an all-time low obviously, so there is a 90% chance they run it back next year. like it or not.

Don Ho

Not buying there is a market for Simmons out there.  Sure, for a bag of socks and a few of those Covid metal rack organizers on every bench.  He's a Sixer next year.  2022 = 2021, enjoy.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Ben's 100% gone

They'll either get a lesser player like CJ who everyone will complain about or have to package assets like Maxey/Thybulle to get it done but there's zero chance he's back next season.

ice grillin you

QuoteMonty Williams said the alley-oop out of bounds game-winning play was "stole" from Brett Brown.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

he's seen a lot of basketball players and he knows deep inside this current team has no heart.

man does that suck though.

ice grillin you

absolutely no one was better than zoom and mix...the best Philly sports announcing team ever and one of the best I've ever heard anywhere

phattymatty

alaa has already become almost embarrassing to listen to, going to be impossible to top Zumoff but even more importantly someone who can deal with alaa's corny jokes.

ice grillin you

the jokes dont bother me nearly as much as the homerism...especially on foul calls...hearing him complain about them gets so farging old

and worse than that it brainwashes the idiot fan base...especially the young ones into thinking the whole world is against the sixers