The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they had a chance 2 years ago to build around jimmy/jo and all they had to do was trade ben and fire brett

now theyre gonna trade ben and have already fired brett but jimmy is in miami. great stuff.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Ben set the record tonight for worst FT percentage in a post season

that's kinda cool
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

thinking back to those virgins led by spike eskin cumming their pants for winning the draft lotto

https://twitter.com/DerekBodnerNBA/status/1406813847114166273
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 20, 2021, 11:00:38 PM
they had a chance 2 years ago to build around jimmy/jo and all they had to do was trade ben and fire brett

now theyre gonna trade ben and have already fired brett but jimmy is in miami. great stuff.

This!!!

The only suspense tonight was how bad would Ben farg up and disappear in the fourth quarter.  We got it. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 20, 2021, 10:38:25 PM
Quote from: TAFKASD on June 20, 2021, 10:37:30 PM
farging losers

At least Ben is 100% gone

can't imagine anyone is taking him

They're packaging Maxey/Thybulle/picks but zero chance he's back.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 20, 2021, 10:40:48 PM
jo 8 TO

ATL - 10

Good God!  Non-championship team is going to do non-championship things.  That turnover was so bad.  Total reflection of the shtein show, no one else wanted the ball, JoJo was never going to give it up and was determined to carry these cowards.  Even if they miraculously pull this off tonight I don't see Jojo surviving another series.  Guy is on his last set of batteries for the year
Maybe Seth I'd trust, rest were "farg that, I got a flight home in the morning".
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Give up the picks but don't get rid of Thybulle or Maxey

MDS

lol trade ben and picks for steph AND dame AND also like lebron or something

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Jojo is right.

Ben is done. Gtfo ya bum

Rome

The agony of defeat meets the agony of reading about it the next day.

What an atrocious loss.  Sorry guys.

SD

lol

QuoteBen Simmons: I Love Being In Philly, I Love This Organization
JUN 21, 2021 8:11 AM

Ben Simmons took blame for the Philadelphia 76ers' loss in the Eastern Conference Semifinals and indicated he prefers to remain with the franchise.

"I ain't shoot well from the line this series," Simmons said. "Offensively, I wasn't there. I didn't do enough for my teammates. ... There's a lot of things that I need to work on."

Simmons shot 15-for-45 on foul shots against the Atlanta Hawks and 34.2 percent from the line throughout the playoffs.

"I love being in Philly," said Simmons. "I love this organization. The fans are great, great people. I had a bad series. I expect that. It's Philly."

Doc Rivers was non-committal when asked if he believes Simmons can be the point guard for a championship team.

"I don't know the answer to that right now," said Rivers. "I don't know the answer to that."

Simmons has four seasons remaining on his five-year, $177 million contract extension

That ship has sailed homie. Good luck in bumble farg with no pressure

MDS

the only good thing about all of this is it makes the hinkie cultists look like morons

the people who talked about how henry sims and isaiah cannon could be role players, the people who did victory laps when the homie came over or when they won the draft lotto for ben...those people deserve pain. i hope every person who celebrated winning the draft lotto like it was game 7 of the nba finals enjoys instagram videos of a shirtless brick simmons hitting 3's in an empty gym this summer.

rjs246

Did Spike Eskin touch your peepee without permission or something? Settle down, princess. The Process was a sliver of hope and a smart approach to a rebuild. Getting all frothy at the mouth because the obvious #1 pick in the draft turned out to be a farging head case (twice) doesn't mean that a tear-down-rebuild was a bad idea. It just means that Philly sports teams are not ever allowed to have nice things. Which, frankly, is a lesson you should have internalized by now. Hinkie was fine. The Process was fine. Go be angry about something sensible. You've been a fan long enough to know how this works.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.