The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Still - Sixers choked bigly in that game.

phattymatty

This challenging fouls rule is one of the dumbest changes in years.  I'd be curious of the actual % because I haven't seen them reverse one yet all year.  What a waste of time.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on November 10, 2019, 11:40:11 AM
This challenging fouls rule is one of the dumbest changes in years.  I'd be curious of the actual % because I haven't seen them reverse one yet all year.  What a waste of time.

Yep

It's like the dumb PI challenge rule in the NFL. Knee jerk reaction to one incident.

phattymatty

kork 3rd in the league in 3 pt % right now.

phattymatty

Korkmaz the best player on the team right now. Tobias the worst.

SD

Boooooooooooooooooooooo!

phattymatty

meh.  a win but was not pretty.

Geowhizzer

This team seems to play lackadaisical far too much of the game.

phattymatty

for every 5 minute stretch of good tobias there is a 25 minute stretch of hot garbage.

and good to see markelle is still a mopey sack of shtein.  why is that dude even playing basketball he obviously does not enjoy it.

SD

Fultz's shot looks even worse if that's somehow possible

MDS

james ennis is unwatchable
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Took less time than I expected but on offense teams are exploiting how slow the Sixers are and their lack of athleticism. On d they're just bunching under the basket because the Sixers have no outside shooting.

phattymatty

whole team looks clueless tonight.

Geowhizzer

Pathetic effort tonight. Don't care if it's a back to back, that wasn't championship caliber.

PhillyPhreak54

Which shooter can they trade for?