Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

im old enough to remember when the braves all got diarrhea when they spotted a juiced up philly crowd
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Only time I miss Lenny Dykstra is thinking of 1993.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And like clockwork these clowns down 2-0 early.  Sanchez in trouble tonight, they hitting the bean pole hard so far.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Good start.

Love it.

PhillyPhreak54

Without sarcasm now - good to come back

Don Ho

Good lord, the Cards body language, they want to be at this game about as much as I want to be at our first soccer game of the year in December agaisnt the defending state champs.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Nothing is ever easy lol

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 25, 2023, 09:45:21 PMNothing is ever easy lol

this game literally was incredibly easy

manfred was in the park but we couldnt find him, what a bitch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Talking about the tweet mentioning having to come back, son.

MDS

for whatever reason their pitchers are in the mood of giving it up early like a catholic school girl then shutting it down like a jewish wife

dont be scared of a little deficit you bitches

Don Ho

Of course they give up a home run to some dude with 35 AB.  Not done yet, got to spot the opponent 2 or 3 more, get um' right where we want um'!

PhillyPhreak54

Don are you meeting us in PHL for the Series?

Geowhizzer

They're allowed to win on national TV?  :o

MDS

man the cardinals are not only bad but incredibly checked out