Hey, it is an honor.

Started by 44eagles44, April 26, 2015, 02:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

44eagles44

RIP 73

PhillyPhreak54

Do you remember Nonebetta (aka NoneBettaThanDuce?)

44eagles44

Whaaaat?  Rjs= nonebetta?
RIP 73

PhillyPhreak54

Nooooo not even close. Haha I was just asking if you remember NB.

rjs isn't gonna threaten to drive to some place in Cali to fight Samoan 49er fans like NB did.

44eagles44

I do remember nonebetta.  He must be a badarse.  Samoans are some gnarly dudes.

I remember Rome once challenged me to meet him at Broad & Chew St.  Lol. I love him.

I wanted a piece of rjs on the old MB.  Lil twig...no I have no idea what he looks like.  I used to get riled up all the time, still do...but I'm gonna be a good boy here.   :win
RIP 73

PhillyPhreak54

NB turned holy roller

He posted here and then one day was like one of those traveling evangelists who put their hands on people's forehands and heal them.

Rome and his FIGHT ME NOW rants were great

Rome

rjs is actually a lumberjack.  a lesbian lumberjack, but still... one bad ass sista.

and nonebetta was hilarious.  i used to love his posts, but like phreak said, one day he just disappeared and never returned. 

44eagles44

Were you buddies with Ray (RS)?  I chatted with him the other night.  I'm not sure if you know what his story is/was.  I hadn't heard from him in forever.  Turns out we have both been thru a ton.
RIP 73

Rome

I know Ray from Facebook.  His wife is a sweetheart.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I spoke to him in Houston and he was thru a lot with his wife. She's doing great now. It was good to see them. Hadn't seen em since the Charlotte roadie in 2003

44eagles44

I got the boot from Facebook.  It was ugly... :paranoid
RIP 73

PhillyPhreak54

Haha I didn't even know that was possible!

44eagles44

It went like this-
Old friend tracked me down (a cute lil girlie) on facebook.  The one girl I had ALWAYS wondered about.  She had me so whipped back in the day...complete ownage.  Then she dumped me.   We were 18ish.  We never saw each other again...almost.  I told the wife, she was okay (not ecstatic) but okay with me meeting up with her.  She was still single.  Met up, everything was cool.  Then she started texting me, then texting me naked pics, 1900 texts later (literally)...my wife opened the phone bill.  I had know idea that the number of text show on the bill. 
She grabbed my phone a there were double D's and a pierced angina that greeted my wife when the phone opened...

Aw man....
RIP 73

Munson

:-D Nice.

One thing I am happy about is that there is 0 chance I will ever be talking to my girlfriend from when I was 18. What a funhole.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

44eagles44

It's been a couple years since I've been on Facebook.

Hey phreak- do you remember the night we were hammered and chatting on the EMB and I told you the story of my "first time"?  With the sandwich bag? :-D :-D :-D
RIP 73