Cool new show

Started by ATV, December 04, 2008, 03:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATV

Has anybody else seen the cool new show on television? The one about the talking purple dinosaur? I think it's called Barney, or Barney and friends? Awesome. I'm not sure if it's Telletubbies-awesome but I figured it deserved its own thread nonetheless. It comes on at 12:30 here on PBS. If someone isn't able to catch one of the shows I'm Tivo-ing them so I can try to fill you in on whatever you might have missed.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

reese125

not only am I starting to believe more and more every day that ATV does not have kids with posts like this, but sadly Im picturing a 30+ year old ATV sitting indian style in front of the tv, singing to Barney, clapping his hands and rocking back and forth

ice grillin you

who was the one falwell said was gay
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

tinky winky

farging upside down triangle flag
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: ATV on December 04, 2008, 03:13:42 PM
Has anybody else seen the cool new show on television? The one about the talking purple dinosaur? I think it's called Barney, or Barney and friends? Awesome. I'm not sure if it's Telletubbies-awesome but I figured it deserved its own thread nonetheless. It comes on at 12:30 here on PBS. If somebone isn't able to catch one of the shows I'm Tivo-ing them so I can try to fill you in on whatever you might have missed.

Oh you  are just the worst kind of person.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ATV

I've had a chance to see more of this show. It's even better than I thought it was. I like all of the characters but my favorite one is, by far, the orange dinosaur "Riff". He has big cheeks and a cute little tuft of hair on his head that I'd love to rub my nose in...

And a video of him from part of the show I watched today. Awesome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvA4IoeLwgI

paco

Id love to see you star in a live documentry of Bud Dwyer.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.