Reverend who advocated the soiling of our Pledge of Allegiance finally died

Started by ATV, December 03, 2008, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATV

Reverend and Supreme Douche who advocated the soiling our original Pledge of Allegiance with "under god" finally died on Thanksgiving...

"An atheistic American is a contradiction in terms," he said in his sermon. "If you deny the Christian ethic, you fall short of the American ideal of life."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/29/AR2008112900912.html

Seeya.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ATV

QuoteYou're just awful, you know that?

To nearly all, yes. I'm just a product of society and my environment, though. I don't mind the punishment so I'll continue to do what little I can to see that society and my environment are righted in the end.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: ATV on December 03, 2008, 03:19:45 PM
QuoteYou're just awful, you know that?

To nearly all, yes. I'm just a product of society and my environment, though. I don't mind the punishment so I'll continue to do what little I can to see that society and my environment are righted in the end.

Try suicide.

reese125

which is equivalent to posting to 16 people on CF every day-- so keep up the good work

ATV

Quotewhich is equivalent to posting to 16 people on CF every day-- so keep up the good work

LOL. Yep. Principally though, it's a form of procrastination and break between work (as it must be for some of you as well).

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger