Andy
1 (25%)
Laa-Laa
2 (50%)
Po
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 3

ATV

Which Telletuby is your very favorite? I'd have to go with Laa-Laa. She's so cute. I love it when she plays with her ball.

hbionic

Although my favorite color is green...I think I'd go with the yellow one. It would make me think I'm banging an asian or a blonde chick.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

reese125

tell me your daughter stole your laptop..please just tell me

Susquehanna Birder

PhillyGirl

I won't even let my 2 year old watch that crap. It creeps me out and I hope the set and the actors blow up.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Susquehanna Birder

I know you prefer The Wiggles.

Geowhizzer

My son has gone from Power Rangers to... Spongebob. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

i think tinky winky was the one falwell got all bitchy about. oh god im so happy hes dead.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

he was blowing falwell and choked on his coc
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

This has to be the worst thread I've ever seen.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

My daughter likes Yo Gabba Gabba on Noggin. Black guy in an orange wig named DJ Lance Rock and a bunch of weird characters. Biz Markie is on the show too.
As far as teh Telletubbies goes she doesn't watch it as often but she likes the red one.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.