Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

You know who also knew everything? Sue.

Bitch didn't do shtein either. No doubt Joe told her everything and she didn't say shtein.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 16, 2012, 02:18:58 PM
the big question i have is how many child abuse incidents were covered up that no even knows about....sandusky didnt wake up one day when he was 53 years old and start humping kids...he was at penn state starting in 1968 the first incident we know of was 1995....so what was covered up btwn 1968 and 2004

He started in his mid/late 20's

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's exactly my point. What can be proven and what makes sense are two different things, and the Paternos and their apologists are going to continue to press those differences.

With Joe dead, they are both doing it to retain their memories of the guy but also to protect his estate from financial losses. Like him they're not as obtuse as they'd like us to think.

Don Ho

this would be a good start to the healing process

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Statue is unguarded right now. Who has a no-responsibility government job?

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Plane flies around campus for 3 hours with banner reading, "TAKE THE STATUE DOWN OR WE WILL"

Seabiscuit36

I loved those planes flying around the Linc about Vick.  I wanted to see some Cory Lidle action
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Good piece by Dom Giordano:

http://mobile.philly.com/news/opinion?wss=/philly/opinion&id=162771566&viewAll=y#more

There are actually academics that argue pedophilia is ok/natural? Wow.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 18, 2012, 09:09:54 AM
There are actually academics that argue pedophilia is ok/natural?

at penn state it definitely is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 18, 2012, 09:11:49 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on July 18, 2012, 09:09:54 AM
There are actually academics that argue pedophilia is ok/natural?

at penn state it definitely is
And Uncle Bill Conlin's house
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

naturally everyone has an uncle bill

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

Couldn't agree more. Nimrods.

Here's a photo of Pedobear with the statue: