Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

phil knight took shots at the university and the BOT in his speech at the funeral today.  seems like an appropriate time.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Did he also take shots at the media because they obviously killed him, not the cancer or just plain old ass age.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 26, 2012, 05:33:07 PM

the people who still go there, live there or live around there are the ones who make everyone else look bad. and phil knight.

not true...go to some penn state message boards...its like 30-1 people who think joe did everything he could...and yes the internet skews younger but the majority have graduated and there are a fair share of elders...its also true that the internet probably attracts more morons than most other places and that if you polled random penn staters the numbers wouldnt be that drastic but the idiocy is not just limited to current students and pennsyltucky residents
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Quote from: SunMo on January 26, 2012, 05:39:17 PM
phil knight took shots at the university and the BOT in his speech at the funeral today.  seems like an appropriate time.

and got the longest claps in the history of clapping.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/knight-rips-trustees-at-paterno-memorial

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 26, 2012, 05:33:07 PM
most people who can get away from it dont really get too carried away with it (FF not included)

Let it go, Brownsville. I will gladly play devils advocate to the IGY/MDS sideshow act, but that's about it. "Reality" can be a funny thing for those of us who actually live in it.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Since you guys can't stop circle-jerking, I'm going to change the thread title to make it official.

MDS

lol yea, lets stop talking about that. lets talk about penn states upcoming recruiting class and debate whats the best kind of offense for bill o'brien to install.

OR NOT

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'll consider this a science experiment to see how long you keep going with no one arguing against you.

Have fun.

Rome

Anyone who would argue with him has him on ignore.

Hawk

Did you know Peter Parker was once touched by an older boy in an issue of Amazing Spiderman

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Hawk on January 27, 2012, 02:52:12 PM
Did you know Peter Parker was once touched by an older boy in an issue of Amazing Spiderman

It's all Joe Paterno's fault.

BigEd76

Marty's kid didn't want to be a safety, so he's heading to Florida instead