Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bradley will be the coach in the bowl game, assuming they go to one.

Boise State coach Chris Petersen and TCU coach Gary Patterson are in the mix in addition to Dan Mullen.

Drunkmasterflex

Can't imagine Patterson leaving TCU since they will mow be in a BCS conference.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MDS

they will get raped on the recruiting trail, though

behind ut and a&m and maybe even baylor...and now the sec gets 4 games per year in the middle of the triangle to show of how superior they are to everyone else.

he could easily bail
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ironically, I always thought Patterson looked like a pedophile.

In other news, apparently PSU is in fact looking to have the new coach in place PRIOR to the bowl game.

PoopyfaceMcGee

All bowl game proceeds will be donated to child abuse groups.

Rome

They should have donated the gate receipts for the Cornhusker game but whatever.  Nice gesture I guess.

Sgt PSN

Sandusky did an extended interview with the NYT. I only heard a few sound bytes on the radio, but good god, this guy is digging his own grave even deeper everytime he opens his mouth. And while the amateur lawyer in me says this guy needs to stfu, the rest of me hopes he does a few dozen more interviews so that it makes the trial that much quicker and the victims can get a verdict without a long, drawn out trial.

PoopyfaceMcGee

What, when he says he is not only attracted to young boys, but also young girls... because he's a "people person"... That doesn't seem totally plausible?!? Hahahahaha CRINGE

Geowhizzer

Maybe he just wants to get himself lynched and end it all quickly.

ice grillin you

by far the most notable thing to come out of the interview is when he says he was never at anytime approached by joe about any incidents having to do with children
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 03, 2011, 02:05:05 PM
by far the most notable thing to come out of the interview is when he says he was never at anytime approached by joe about any incidents having to do with children

Why is that notable? It's clear that the man seems to be generally incapable of telling the truth. And even if he is, what would Joe gain by confronting him in person about the 2nd hand information he had?

You want to randomly believe him about that but not the rest of his bullshtein story? Please.

ice grillin you

its notable because the man at the center of it all has now said joe didnt speak to him ever...we all kinda know he didnt already but coming from him its definitely notable...he could have easily yeah joe came to me and i told him the incident didnt happen...or i said god no joe of course i would never do something like that...the fact that he says joe never approached him buries the old coot ever further
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous