Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

he wasnt taking another job unless he could relocate second mile to his new school

that was his bread and BUTTer and theres no way he was leaving it

plus he had full access to pen state and all its enticements...joes practices the facilities and bowls games were like his candy belt
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein at the new allegations of pimping.

And lets, for conspiratorial sakes, say Gricar's disappearance is associated.

I don't think Hollywood could write something like this. Its flat out amazing.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Good points. The capitalization of "butt" made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Seabiscuit36

Why hasnt Sandusky been Wilson Ramos'd yet. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Apparently, Bradley is saying that McQueary will be on the sidelines on Sat.  Wow. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 10, 2011, 11:20:18 AM
Apparently, Bradley is saying that McQueary will be on the sidelines on Sat.  Wow.

What's really happening is that the acting AD will be telling McQueary he can't coach. A little bit much to ask Bradley to make that decision at this time... and besides, he probably already knows that the decision has been made.

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 10, 2011, 11:10:23 AM
Why hasnt Sandusky been Wilson Ramos'd yet. 

Especially fitting, because there is a good chance Ramos has already been Sandusky'd.

ice grillin you

you can make a solid argument for not even playing the game saturday...to have ginger out there is pretty ridiculous...in fact i cant believe he wants to be out there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 10, 2011, 11:32:35 AM
to have ginger out there is pretty ridiculous...in fact i cant believe he wants to be out there

He won't be. I think it was a mistake for Bradley to address the media before that had been worked out.

rjs246

Yeah, there's no way MM will be anywhere near that field.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

QuoteBen_Jones88
Per a source, Sandusky was at Dick's Sporting goods yesterday, in "full PSU attire"

of course they'd find him there

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Hawk on November 10, 2011, 02:05:24 AM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 10, 2011, 01:02:44 AM
I'm not sure how you can blame McQueary if you aren't blaming Paterno.  I'm not attempting to be antagonistic here, but didn't he do the same thing that Paterno did?  Pass it on to his superiors and let them deal with it?

To be clear: I'm saying he is incredibly at fault, but I think there are inconsistencies in logic if McQueary is supposed to be at fault but Paterno isn't.  They are similarly culpable in my mind, though I'm not sure how McQueary doesn't physically stop the rape when it's happening.

You can't be serious with this train of thought... He walked into the lockeroom.. put on his sneakers.... heard a slapping sound coming from the shower.... looked in... saw Sandusky banged a 10 year old.. Sandusky looked at him... and the kid looked at him... he left... called his dad... asked him what he should do... the dad told him to return home and discuss it... the next day he went to JoePA.

Ginger was a 28 year old... division 1 football player... who looked into the eyes of a child being molested and ran home to daddy.  How is he not much more responsible than anyone else, not including Sandusky??

We aren't talking about chain of commands here... we're talking about walking in on such a heinous act, and doing absolutely nothing because you're an ugly farging Ginger.

I think everything McQueary did is reprehensible and he should have already been fired.  I'm just saying people who said Paterno didn't do anything wrong because he simply reported it to his superiors could use the same line of logic for McQueary. 

I think all of them need to go.  This whole thing is horrid and is only going to get worse.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nice he gets to pursue some retail therapy while the angry mobs point their spears elsewhere.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

NCAA content to bide its time:

QuoteRegarding the ongoing Penn State criminal investigation, the NCAA is actively monitoring developments and assessing appropriate steps moving forward. The NCAA will defer in the immediate term to law enforcement officials since this situation involved alleged crimes. As the facts are established through the justice system, we will determine whether Association bylaws have been violated and act accordingly. To be clear, civil and criminal law will always take precedence over Association rules.

Mark Emmert
President, NCAA

I really don't even care what the NCAA does. As much or as little as they want to do is justifiable.