Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Who coaches them next year? Isn't Joe's contract up at the end of this season? I can't imagine him staying after this season.  But then again I have been thinking that for the last 10 years.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 12, 2011, 07:34:23 AM
Bissinger on a PSU rant right now. Says "bet your spouse" Al Golden coaching Nitts in 2 years.

I know it's a pipe dream but I'm still hoping it's Cowher.

SunMo

PSU is in trouble.  dem city boys came to play
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i cant figure out who is worse.......temple for losing to the worst penn state team ever or penn state for barely beating a pathetic college football team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

temple needs to disband the program

or at least get a better qb than some nj guido with a shoulder tattoo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on September 17, 2011, 08:09:47 PM
temple needs to disband the program

or at least get a better qb than some nj guido with a shoulder tattoo

LOL....you were bitching when he was on the bench.  You got what you wished for.  Deal with it. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

2nd longest winning streak to Notre Dame/Navy

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 18, 2011, 06:20:55 AM
2nd longest winning streak to Notre Dame/Navy

you have to be the only psu fan secretly proud with that display
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Doesn't seem to be anything secretive about it. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm not proud of the win at all. Any loss would have been an utter embarrassment, and they avoided that. Neat. Let's move on.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rumor: With 'Cuse and Pitt heading to the ACC, PSU may look to re-align there as well.

MDS

another made up rumor has uconn going to the acc and either rutgers or temple being the 16th team

or rutgers might go to the big 10

or the acc holds on to the 16 spot and waits out notre dame

college sports is such a farging joke. where is that ncaa apologist havas to defend this