DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle: Pimp Returns

Started by Diomedes, March 11, 2019, 06:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Too soon.

Meaning he still has to know when he has crossed the line or not.

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on September 11, 2020, 09:29:29 AM
Can't wait for his instagram pics standing on the tracks leading in. "As an expert in torching people on the field, -"

This is so wrong.  Yet completely hysterical.   A+

Diomedes

He ain't never going to Poland.  I doubt he even follows through with Edelman, who by the way likely knows more about Black history than Pimp does.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagaholic on September 11, 2020, 12:28:59 PM
Too soon.

Meaning he still has to know when he has crossed the line or not.

I was at that game. Right after Hurricane Ike hit us. They should have won that. Driving to win and 5 threw a pick if I recall. Or got sacked. One of the two.

It was also the closest I have come to getting into a fight at a sporting event. I was sitting with my best friend, a Cowboys fan, and we're three rows from the top. At the top row is the belligerently drunk Cowboys fan just going in on me for wearing Eagles stuff. I ignored him for most of the pre-game and then he started walking down to me to fight after I finally said something. I told the security guard standing there if he came down to me I was throwing him down the stairs so if he wanted to prevent that he should step in. Thankfully he did and I didn't have to send the fool head over heals down the stairs and end up in a brawl.

MDS

it was a classic donovan game

made a few plays early, was helped to some points by the defense. down 4, couple minutes left, needs to go and win the game and he poops his pants. really bad sack to ware was the icer.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

didn't practice yesterday...a "planned day off"

so he can stay fresh?  getting most of last Sunday off didn't accomplish that?

something's not right
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on September 17, 2020, 08:01:57 AM
didn't practice yesterday...a "planned day off"

so he can stay fresh?  getting most of last Sunday off didn't accomplish that?

something's not right

i believe wednesdays are when he goes to those holocaust education classes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

It's as though someone made a parody of an athlete making a rap video:

https://youtu.be/mmWIqTIUe4g

Diomedes

Once again, DeSean will be free to practice his song stylings on Sunday afternoon, which is good for him because his rap future is brighter than his football future.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

back to IR

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/23/desean-jackson-will-land-on-ir-with-high-ankle-sprain/

and good...every one of the few reps he's taken represent a theft of one from young bucks who need the run

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on October 23, 2020, 12:41:52 PM
every one of the few reps he's taken represent a theft of one from young bucks who need the run

Except when he's taking reps from JJAW.

Diomedes

Even then.  I prefer to see dogshtein JJAW than brokedown Pimp, in the hope it will accelerate his dismissal.

Diomedes

Eagles say DeSean volunteered to field the punt on which he was injured by a late hit.

Fipp said Jackson approached him asking to be put in.  "Just a really unselfish football player trying to do anything he could..." Fipp said, presumably with a straight face.

Uh, it was actually the opposite, coach.  Jackson had visions of improving his brand by stinging the Giants on a punt return again.  Zero chance he's begging to return a punt against Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

It was Fipp's job to say  "no."

So now we have Jackson on IR--may he please stay there permanently--and Fipp selling us a story that he's some kind of hero, so we aren't talking about what a dumbass idea it was to let the ancient, injury prone WR take the punt.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/28/desean-jackson-volunteered-for-punt-return-which-led-to-injury/