DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Is there any chance you could stop betting people when you have no intention of going thru with it?

Thx

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on March 26, 2014, 02:43:50 PM
stop betting people when you have no intention of going thru with it?

lol what?

you must have forgotten your reading glasses today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

coaching in the SEC is filled with more bullshtein than the NFL....you gotta beg boosters for money, deal with insane fans, parents, administrators, convince retarded 16 year old southern black kids to come to your school. im pretty sure chip likes being in the nfl, plus hes an egomaniac and winning a super bowl >>>>>>> winning a natty title.

stop being a shook bitch. youre more worried about shtein than an old jewish lady. chip aint goin nowhere.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

its like watch the view around here at times.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

i did some research because of how in 2011 desean admitted (after the season) that his contract situation was distracting him.

of course the mouth breathers take "distracted" and turn it into "quitting".  so the common narrative now is that desean quit on the team in 2011.

so i looked up some numbers

Maclin's best year = 70 catches, 964 yards, 10 TD in 16 games

Cooper's best year = 47 catches, 835 yards, 8 TD in 16 games

Desean's "Quit" year = 58 catches, 961 yards, 4 TD in 15 games
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

That's some hard hitting analysis right there but I wish you had more charts. C+
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

SD

Anyone who watched Desean in 2011 knew he was dogging it on the field.

SunMo

really dogged his way to as many yards as Maclin has had in his best year
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Zanshin

The 4 TDs versus 10 TDs is more significant, to me.

Zanshin

More than that, when he's taking plays off, he's not opening things up for other players which is a big part of his value.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on March 27, 2014, 09:09:43 AM
i did some research because of how in 2011 desean admitted (after the season) that his contract situation was distracting him.

of course the mouth breathers take "distracted" and turn it into "quitting".  so the common narrative now is that desean quit on the team in 2011.

so i looked up some numbers

Maclin's best year = 70 catches, 964 yards, 10 TD in 16 games

Cooper's best year = 47 catches, 835 yards, 8 TD in 16 games -

Desean's "Quit" year = 58 catches, 961 yards, 4 TD in 15 games

also the year pimp supposedly took off he had mike vick and vince young throwing him the ball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Chameleon

Maclin has never been good imo. When you look at Deseans raw stats you aren't taking into account his affect on the team. Tell us how the team played in 2011, btw 8-8 is a completely misleading record. The Eagles were horrid that year, season was over by week 5.

PhillyPhreak54

Wait until he's gone and they have mediocre or less than mediocre receivers and the unwashed masses are clamoring for a good WR....oh ok...then they'll remember the one they ran outta town because he's some sort of quitter in their eyes.

Idiots.

Chameleon

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 27, 2014, 12:07:43 PM
Wait until he's gone and they have mediocre or less than mediocre receivers and the unwashed masses are clamoring for a good WR....oh ok...then they'll remember the one they ran outta town because he's some sort of quitter in their eyes.

Idiots.

I don't want him gone. I want him to make what he is slated to make and play to the best of his abilities. What I don't want is a sour reciever who is being appropriatly compensated spoiling the whole squad.